Here’s what you should know
Now that marijuana is legal in Vermont, we’ve opened our doors, and we’re ready to share the excellent buds this state has to offer. We source only the finest buds from local purveyors of high-quality cannabis. We offer a vast selection of buds, vaporizers, concentrates, edibles, and more! Best of all, if you’re new to the world of cannabis, our budtenders can help you pick the right strain to fit your needs and preferences. At VT Bud Barn, we’re committed to delivering the best recreational dispensary experience with a wide array of products, including:
Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable and can help you expand your knowledge of cannabis and related products. Let us serve you!
FAQs About Buying Weed From VT Bud Barn Near Northampton, MA
Is Weed Legal in Bernardston, MA?
Yes, cannabis is legal in Massachusetts, but our weed store is located in Vermont, where marijuana is also legal as of 2022. Because the legislation is so recent, we’re one of the first dispensaries in the state!
How much weed can I buy at once?
Individuals over 21 can purchase up to one ounce of flower and 8,400 milligrams of THC in other products (i.e., edibles).
Can I bring my cannabis back home with me?
If you live in Massachusetts or one of our neighboring states, it’s illegal to bring your purchases across state lines. Even though weed is legal in MA, crossing the border violates federal laws, meaning you could wind up with a hefty penalty.
Can I smoke or eat edibles at VT Bud Barn?
No, it’s illegal to consume cannabis in any form on public property in Vermont.
Other Reasons to Visit VT Bud Barn
We’re located in Brattleboro, VT, and the area is gorgeous and lots of fun if you know where to look. Some of our favorite spots include:
- Have a Beer on the River – Whetstone Brewing is situated along the Connecticut River, and it offers deckside views of the water all year long.
- Visit the Retreat Tower Monument – This tower was built in 1887 as part of a mental asylum, but these days it serves as a backdrop to lots of hiking trails.
Getting Here From Bernardston, MA
- First, get onto I-91 N heading north into Vermont.
- Once you cross the border, get off at exit 2 toward Brattleboro.
- Continue onto VT-9 W/Western Ave. Our cannabis shop is on the right.