VT Bud Barn is a recreational cannabis store near Greenfield, Massachusetts. VT Bud Barn is located approximately 28 minutes (25 miles) north of Greenfield via I-91 N. We proudly serve weed store customers from Greenfield and beyond. Get directions here.
Greenfield, MA Marijuana Dispensary Customers
Why Visit Our Dispensary?
Vermont Bud Barn is a recreational cannabis store near Greenfield, Massachusetts. We proudly serve weed store customers from Greenfield and beyond and are only a short drive away!
Greenfield's Best Recreational Dispensary
Visiting From Greenfield?
Here’s what you should know
Vermont has become a hotbed of cannabis growth and cultivation, and some of the best growers in the country are producing high-quality seeds right here. At VT Bud Barn, we’re committed to delivering the best recreational dispensary experience with a wide array of products, including:
Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable and can help you expand your knowledge of cannabis and related products. Let us serve you!
FAQs About Buying Weed From VT Bud Barn Near Greenfield, MA
Is Weed Legal in Greenfield, Massachusetts?
Yes, marijuana is legal across Massachusetts, including Greenfield. However, VT Bud Barn is located in Vermont, where weed is also legal (as of 2022). Unfortunately, you can’t bring your cannabis across state lines, as that violates federal laws.
Why Can’t I Bring Weed Across State Lines?
Since marijuana is legal in both Vermont and Massachusetts, it may seem like crossing the state line is no big deal. However, doing so violates federal regulations, so you could be facing some harsh penalties and fines.
Can I Smoke Weed at VT Bud Barn?
It is currently illegal to consume cannabis of any kind on public property in Vermont or Massachusetts.
How Much Weed Can I Buy?
In Vermont, individuals over 21 can buy up to one ounce of flower or 8,400 milligrams of THC in any other products.
Other Reasons to Visit VT Bud Barn Near Greenfield
Since you can’t bring cannabis across state lines, you might as well spend some time in beautiful Vermont. Some local sights to see include:
- Dine on Seafood at The Marina – While this place isn’t super fancy, the dishes are delicious and hearty, making them a surefire hit for everyone in your party.
- Tour Covered Bridges – The Northeast is renowned for having some incredible historic covered bridges, like the Creamery Bridge in Brattleboro. While this attraction won’t take much time, it’s worth a few pictures for social media.
Getting Here From Greenfield, MA
- First, get onto MA-2A West, then merge onto I-91 N.
- Take the highway across the border and get off at exit two toward Brattleboro.
- Turn right onto VT-9 W/Western Avenue. Our weed dispensary is on the right-hand side.
Keep up to date on new shop openings, menu options, and all things Vermont Bud Barn!
Sign Up for Updates!
"*" indicates required fields
Vermont Bud Barn
257 Marlboro Rd Suite 101, Brattleboro, VT 05301
Mon – Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sun: 12pm – 4pm